PRESPRAYS AND SPOTTERS/ "Press-it" Dye Remover
Dye Stain Remover
- A dye stain remover that removes food dye stains and other dyes that cannot be removed with conventional cleaners. Typical stains are Kool-Aid, grape juice, egg dye, wines and caramel colors.
- Press-It is used with a steam iron and clean towels. The directions on the bottle must be followed exactly to prevent unwanted loss of color from the carpet or fabric.
- A clear, colorless liquid with a slight odor of lemon.
- Caution: Test the carpet or fabric for possible loss of color or pattern prior to attempting stain removal.
- Do not dilute – use as is.
- pH – 7 to 9.
CHEM/CARPET/"PRESS IT" DYE/QTS