FLOOR MACHINE/ Nilfisk-Advance Pacesetter 20HD 175 RPM
A HEAVY-DUTY FLOOR MACHINE TO MEET YOUR DEMANDS
Whether stripping, scrubbing,or screening, the Pacesetter™ line of floor machines has a model to fit your needs. Each Pacesetter features heavy-duty construction, including an all-cast metal frame and chrome-plated base.
An ergonomic molded handle protects hands while operating along walls and around corners. A red safety lock switch prevents accidental start ups. A compression style lever easily adjusts handle height. Pad holders are standard. The yellow, super-flex cord handles easily and reduces tangling. A clear plastic hospital plug allows the operator to verify electrical integrity at each use of the machine.
The Pacesetter 20HD has a 1.5 hp motor and operates at 175 rpm. A triple-planetary gear design lasts longer than other gear drives because they do not develop a wear pattern. A sealed gearbox requires no maintenance.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Molded, ergonomic handle includes comfortable trigger levers and safety lock-out switch
- Base is cast metal and chrome-plated for durability and easy cleanup
- Large non-marking rear wheels make transporting easy
- Safety activation switch on all models
- Effortless handle height adjustment
Croaker stocks the 20" HD model - other sizes and models available.
Comes with a drive block - just add the proper pad for the job.